CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

went to watch one more chance just now.. damn sad i cried lah. as in not tear but cry cry cry. been ages since i actually cried during a movie. and no i dont mean tearing at junglebook2 ok..went to icecoldbeer after that for some icecoldbeer. shit thats damn bad....

anyway.. went to my sisters house before the movie just now. the girls are so cute!! tash is becoming such a bigbigbig girl. she amazes me. kai is still as manja. took funny pictures of them just now. ohh my mom and i bought my sis, tash and kai matching shirts from taiwan. like want to how cheesy right. they changed into the shirts, went into the room to surprise my bro in law and he went.. "dear dont tell me you're gonna go out like this?" and my sis was like.. "no.." and tash was so upset cos she was so thrilled by the idea that she, her sis and her mommy has like the same shirt.. she even asked me, "aunty daph why you never buy for daddy?" hahaha. dont have his size my dear.....

anyway go watch one more chance. the hokkien in the show very funny. quite vulgar too though. i can sing the HUM song for you.... ren jia hum.. ren pang sai.. hum jia sai.. ren jia hum...... hahhaa..

ok gotta sleeeep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home